Ridgeway Christmas Parade
Sunday, December 4, 2016
A Small Town Christmas
The Town of Ridgeway would like to invite everyone in the community to participate in its annual Christmas Parade. This year’s parade will be held on Sunday, December 4, 2016. The parade will start at 3:00 p.m. with line-up beginning at 2:00 p.m. near the bridge area. Our theme for this year’s parade will be “A Small Town Christmas”.
We are excited about the parade and what it represents in our community. With this in mind, we would like to stress the following points about the parade. We want the parade to be a reflection of the season, safe for our participants and spectators, and representative of our wonderful community. We ask that participants review the information below to ensure that our goals for the parade are achieved.
1) Do not throw candy from your vehicles. Candy will be handed out before the parade.
2) No sitting on top of vehicles unless they have sunroofs or are convertible. Music must be representative of the holiday season and must not be loud per town ordinances.
3) All entries must be labeled with signage.
4) No burnouts, wheelies, or revving of motors during the parade form motorcyclists or cars.
5) For emergency crews, you may flash your lights but there should be no blaring sirens.
6) Horses must be diapered and debris cleaned up from streets and staging areas.
If you are interested and would like to participate in this year’s parade, please fill out the attached registration form and return it to the Town Hall, 170 S. Dogwood Ave. (P.O. Box 24), Ridgeway, SC 29130, by November 21, 2016. There is no entry fee for this event and all community members are welcome to attend. If you have any questions, please contact Angela Harrison at 337-3921.
Posted on December 4th, 2016.